Cleaning schedule from professionals that will help you to stay on top of things.
Not always we have control over things in our lives and it is a relief to know that some parts of life
are in our full and sole control – like our homes (unless you have unruly children in which case we
should wholly abandon the idea of control whatsoever).
Nice to know that your house could be a sanctuary- clean, tidy and orderly, place where you can
relax and put your mind to rest. How to maintain it this way? Easy if you have a schedule. Follow it
yourself or hire professionals to do it for you – give the list to them and make sure they stick to it.
- wipe fridge inside out
- vacuum clean and dust curtains and blinds
- vacuum clean sofa’s and under the sofa’s cushions
- vacuum clean under the furniture and behind the doors
- wipe skirting , above the doors , picture rails and picture frames
- Dust air fans (bathrooms and kitchen)
- Clean light fixtures (chandeliers and lamp shades)
- Dust intensively and clean behind the furniture
- clean walls off occasional marks (please make sure the paint on the walls is not water based
and will not run)
- clean windows
- check smoke alarms and change batteries if needed, dust the alarm
- check your vacuum cleaner filter, clean it or change it if needed
- deep clean of house appliances – oven, extractor fan, washing machine, toaster, kettle
- clean exterior doors
Twice a year tasks:
- air wardrobes and clean them inside
- steam clean carpets
- clean outside furniture
If you need help and advice - our GreenLeaf London Cleaning Company will happy to provide this particular cleanings well as Domestic Cleaning and Office and Commercial Cleaning.
Visit our website http://www.greenleaf-cleaning.co.uk/ for more information or call via free phone number: 0800 032 6248