Did you know that cluttered and messy home can create constant low-grade stress and slowly but surely drain your energy?
Did you know that a sign of depression is clutter or the constant presence of a messy room?
According to a study done by a team from Boston University, Smith College and Hartford College, 57 percent of patients who are classified as hoarders (those living in squalor or messy homes) suffer from depression.
A few easy tips on how to de-clutter:
- Schedule your de-cluttering session, for instance once every 3 months
- Break the task into small parts- a drawer/ section at a time
- Rule of thumb – if you haven’t used a thing in the last 12 month- you don’t really need it and it’s time to say Good Bye to it. Be strong!
- Donate unwanted stuff – it feels good and it’s easier to part with the things if it’s for a good cause
- If the stuff is expensive and you can’t bring yourself up to give it away for free – flag them on E-bay
- Ask your friend to help you. I always do. Every time I am clinging to a piece of clothing I never wear – she would insist on me parting with it. She always says that I am freeing the room for a new exciting staff I WOULD use and wear!
Good news, you don’t have to do it alone- we can help you to do this! The task does not need to be daunting and could be completed fairly quickly with a bit of help from professionals.
Apart from all noted above, wouldn’t it be fantastic if the cleaning services you hired were eco-friendly as well? So, now you’re wondering where such cleaning business which ticks all the boxes? Try GreanLeaf Cleaning Company. Visit the website http://www.greenleaf-cleaning.co.uk, contact the company, arrange a date and see fantastic result for yourself! And don’t just take our words for granted, do ask our customers as well!
Visit our website Green Leaf Cleaning Company - House and Office Cleaners